Membership of isirv is open to individual scientists, clinicians, public health experts, and others with a direct interest and involvement in the areas of the Society's work.
- Solidarity: Be an active part of the only global scientific association for influenza and other respiratory virus researchers.
- Journal: Online access to content in the isirv journal, Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses (2011 Impact Factor 4.157).
- Conferences: Reduced rates for registration at isirv meetings. That includes the Options for the Control of Influenza conferences which are recognised as the primary scientific gatherings for influenza.
- Special Interest Groups: The chance to be active within special groups wihin isirv.
- News: Receipt of our quarterly Newsletter 'Respiratory Virus Report'.
- Involvement: The chance to stand for and to vote in elections to the Board of isirv; and to participate in our Annual General Meetings.
The membership fee is 85 GBP (approximately 131 USD or 103 EUR, as at December 2012). Your membership is valid for one year from date of submission. isirv is proud to offer a special 50% membership fee for students and colleagues from developing nations. To signup for membership please click here